Subject: [PATCHv2-next 0/3] Odroid c2 missing regulator linking

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 08:58:18 +0000

Below small changes help re-configure or fix missing inter linking
of regulator node.

Rebased on linux-next-20190830

Changes based top on my prevoius series.
[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11125987/

Changes for prevoius changes.
Fix some typo.
Updated few patches as per Martin's suggetion.

Best Regards
-Anand

Anand Moon (3):
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to P5V0
    regulator
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to
    VDDIO_AO3V3 regulator
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to HDMI
    supply

 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts  | 53 +++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 50 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel