Subject: [PATCH 2/2] dt-bindings: soc: qcom: Provide option to select FIFO mode

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 12:36:13 +0100

Used when DMA is not available or the best option.

Signed-off-by: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,geni-se.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,geni-se.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,geni-se.txt
index dab7ca9f250c..b0e71c07e604 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,geni-se.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,geni-se.txt
@@ -40,6 +40,7 @@ Required properties:
 Optional property:
 - clock-frequency:	Desired I2C bus clock frequency in Hz.
 			When missing default to 100000Hz.
+- qcom,geni-se-fifo:	Selects FIFO processing - as opposed to DMA.
 
 Child nodes should conform to I2C bus binding as described in i2c.txt.
 
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel