Subject: [PATCH v1] firmware: meson_sm: use %*ph to print small buffer

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 20:48:35 +0300

Use %*ph format to print small buffer as hex string.

Signed-off-by: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c | 14 +-------------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 13 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c b/drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c
index 8d908a8e0d20..8ea27af435da 100644
--- a/drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c
+++ b/drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c
@@ -231,19 +231,7 @@ static ssize_t serial_show(struct device *dev, struct device_attribute *attr,
 		return ret;
 	}
 
-	ret = sprintf(buf, "%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x%02x\n",
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 0],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 1],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 2],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 3],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 4],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 5],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 6],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 7],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 8],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 9],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 10],
-			id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET + 11]);
+	ret = sprintf(buf, "%12phN\n", &id_buf[SM_CHIP_ID_OFFSET]);
 
 	kfree(id_buf);
 
-- 
2.23.0.rc1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel