Subject: [RFC PATCH v1 0/1] Add support for arm64 to carry ima measurement log in kexec_file_load

From: Prakhar Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 16:14:08 -0700

Add support for arm64 to carry ima measurement log
to the next kexec'ed session triggered via kexec_file_load.
- Top of Linux 5.3-rc6

Currently during kexec the kernel file signatures are/can be validated
prior to actual load, the information(PE/ima signature) is not carried
to the next session. This lead to loss of information.

Carrying forward the ima measurement log to the next kexec'ed session 
allows a verifying party to get the entire runtime event log since the
last full reboot, since that is when PCRs were last reset.

Changelog:

v1:
  - add new fdt porperties to mark start and end for ima measurement
    log.
  - use fdt_* functions to add/remove fdt properties and memory
    allocations.
  - remove additional check for endian-ness as they are checked
    in fdt_* functions.

v0:
  - Add support to carry ima measurement log in arm64, 
   uses same code as powerpc.

Prakhar Srivastava (1):
  Add support for arm64 to carry ima measurement log in kexec_file_load

 arch/arm64/Kconfig                     |   7 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/ima.h           |  29 ++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kexec.h         |   5 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/Makefile             |   3 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/ima_kexec.c          | 213 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/machine_kexec_file.c |   6 +
 6 files changed, 262 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/ima.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kernel/ima_kexec.c

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel