Subject: [PATCH 00/13] mtd: spi-nor: Clean Flash Register operations

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:40:42 +0000

From: Tudor Ambarus <[email-masked]>

Introduce 'struct spi_nor_controller_ops' and move all the SPI NOR
controller driver specific operations inside it.

Clean the SPI NOR Flash Register operations.

Tudor Ambarus (13):
  mtd: spi-nor: hisi-sfc: Drop nor->erase NULL asignment.
  mtd: spi-nor: Introduce 'struct spi_nor_controller_ops'
  mtd: spi-nor: cadence-quadspi: Fix cqspi_command_read() definition
  mtd: spi-nor: Rename nor->params to nor->flash
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework read_sr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework read_fsr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework read_cr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework write_enable/disable()
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework write_sr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Rework spi_nor_read/write_sr2()
  mtd: spi-nor: Report error in spi_nor_xread_sr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Void return type for spi_nor_clear_sr/fsr()
  mtd: spi-nor: Drop duplicated new line

 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/aspeed-smc.c      |   23 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c |   54 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/hisi-sfc.c        |   23 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/intel-spi.c       |   24 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/mtk-quadspi.c     |   25 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/nxp-spifi.c       |   23 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/spi-nor.c         | 1283 ++++++++++++++++++---------------
 include/linux/mtd/spi-nor.h           |   63 +-
 8 files changed, 824 insertions(+), 694 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel