Subject: [PATCH 1/6] dt-bindings: bus: sunxi: Add H3 MBUS compatible

From: Jernej Skrabec <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 19:51:27 +0200

Allwinner H3 SoC also contains MBUS controller.

Add compatible for it.

Signed-off-by: Jernej Skrabec <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi/sunxi-mbus.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi/sunxi-mbus.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi/sunxi-mbus.txt
index 1464a4713553..2005bb486705 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi/sunxi-mbus.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi/sunxi-mbus.txt
@@ -8,6 +8,7 @@ bus.
 Required properties:
  - compatible: Must be one of:
 	- allwinner,sun5i-a13-mbus
+	- allwinner,sun8i-h3-mbus
  - reg: Offset and length of the register set for the controller
  - clocks: phandle to the clock driving the controller
  - dma-ranges: See section 2.3.9 of the DeviceTree Specification
-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel