Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Exynos5 DMC minor fixes

From: Lukasz Luba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:07:01 +0200

Hi all,

This is a follow up patch set for the Exynos5 Dynamic Memory Controller
driver v13 [1]. The patches are based on Krzysztof's 'for-next' branch [2].
There are a few minor fixes captured during static analysis and a new
binding for 'samsung,K3QF2F20DB' LPDDR3 memory.

Regards,
Lukasz Luba

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/8/21/283
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git/log/?h=for-next

Lukasz Luba (3):
  memory: Exynos5422: minor fixes in DMC
  ARM: dts: exynos: fix too long line in memory device
  dt-bindings: ddr: Add bindings for Samsung LPDDR3 memories

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/ddr/lpddr3.txt | 9 ++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroid-core.dtsi    | 3 ++-
 drivers/memory/samsung/exynos5422-dmc.c          | 4 ++--
 3 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel