Subject: [PATCH v6 0/4] Add HDMI jack support on RK3288

From: Cheng-Yi Chiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:24:56 +0800

This patch series supports HDMI jack reporting on RK3288, which uses
DRM dw-hdmi driver and hdmi-codec codec driver.

The previous discussion about reporting jack status using hdmi-notifier
and drm_audio_component is at

https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/1083027/

The new approach is to use a callback mechanism that is
specific to hdmi-codec.

The dependent change on hdmi-codec.c

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11047447

has been picked up by Mark Brown in ASoC tree for-5.4 branch.

Changes from v5 to v6:

1. Remove the patch for sound/soc/codecs/hdmi-codec.c because it is accepted.
2. Rebase the rest of patches based on drm-misc-next tree.

Cheng-Yi Chiang (4):
  drm: bridge: dw-hdmi: Report connector status using callback
  drm: dw-hdmi-i2s: Use fixed id for codec device
  ASoC: rockchip_max98090: Add dai_link for HDMI
  ASoC: rockchip_max98090: Add HDMI jack support

 .../drm/bridge/synopsys/dw-hdmi-i2s-audio.c   |  13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/synopsys/dw-hdmi.c     |  41 ++++++-
 include/drm/bridge/dw_hdmi.h                  |   4 +
 sound/soc/rockchip/Kconfig                    |   3 +-
 sound/soc/rockchip/rk3288_hdmi_analog.c       |   3 +-
 sound/soc/rockchip/rockchip_max98090.c        | 116 ++++++++++++++----
 6 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.237.gc6a4ce50a0-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel