Subject: [PATCH 0/6] arm64: dts: rockchip: ROC-PC fixes

From: Jagan Teki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 10:58:16 +0530

This series is trying to fix the Linux boot and other
regulators stuff for ROC-RK3399-PC board.

patch 1: attach pinctrl to pwm2 pin

patch 2-4: libretech naming conventions

patch 5-6: regulator renaming, input rails fixes

Any inputs?
Jagan.

Jagan Teki (6):
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix rk3399-roc-pc pwm2 pin
  dt-bindings: arm: rockchip: Use libretech for roc-pc binding
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Use libretech model, compatible for ROC-PC
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Rename roc-pc with libretech notation
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Rename vcc12v_sys into dc_12v for roc-rk3399-pc
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix roc-rk3399-pc regulator input rails

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml     | 11 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile         |  2 +-
 ...dts => rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts} | 38 ++++++++++---------
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 rename arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/{rk3399-roc-pc.dts => rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts} (95%)

-- 
2.18.0.321.gffc6fa0e3

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel