Subject: [PATCH 4/6] arm64: dts: rockchip: Rename roc-pc with libretech notation

From: Jagan Teki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 10:58:20 +0530

Though the ROC-PC is manufactured by firefly, it is co-designed
by libretch like other Libretech computer boards from allwinner,
amlogic does.

So, it is always meaningful to keep maintain those vendors who
are part of design participation so-that the linux mainline
code will expose outside world who are the makers of such
hardware prototypes.

So, rename the existing rk3399-roc-pc.dts with libretch notation,
rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts

Signed-off-by: Jagan Teki <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile                           | 2 +-
 .../{rk3399-roc-pc.dts => rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts}   | 0
 2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
 rename arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/{rk3399-roc-pc.dts => rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts} (100%)

diff --git a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile
index 1f18a9392d15..73c10ddb4300 100644
--- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile
@@ -21,12 +21,12 @@ dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-khadas-edge.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-khadas-edge-captain.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-khadas-edge-v.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-leez-p710.dtb
+dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-nanopi-m4.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-nanopi-neo4.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-orangepi.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-puma-haikou.dtb
-dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-roc-pc.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-rock-pi-4.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-rock960.dtb
 dtb-$(CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP) += rk3399-rockpro64.dtb
diff --git a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dts b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts
similarity index 100%
rename from arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dts
rename to arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-libretech-roc-rk3399-pc.dts
-- 
2.18.0.321.gffc6fa0e3

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel