Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add Support for MMC/SD for J721e-base-board

From: Faiz Abbas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:02:40 +0530

The following are dts patches to add MMC/SD Support on TI's J721e base
board.

Patches depend on Lokesh's gpio patches[1] and device exclusivity patches[2].

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11085643/
[2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11051559/

Faiz Abbas (2):
  arm64: dts: ti: j721e-main: Add SDHCI nodes
  arm64: dts: ti: j721e-common-proc-board: Add Support for eMMC and SD
    card

 .../dts/ti/k3-j721e-common-proc-board.dts     | 34 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j721e-main.dtsi     | 50 +++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 84 insertions(+)

-- 
2.19.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel