Subject: Re: [PATCH] spi: atmel: Remove AVR32 leftover

From: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:13:08 +0200

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:24:53 +0200
Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 19/09/2019 17:40:34+0200, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:
> > AV32 support has been from the kernel a few release ago, but there was  
> AVR32 and  missing word^
> 
> > still some specific macro for this architecture in this driver. Lets
> > remove it.

If you want to actually be pedantic, there are a few other typos in the
commit. Hopefully the below text has all of them fixed (and does not
introduce any new one):

==

AVR32 support has been removed from the kernel a few releases ago, but
there were still some specific macros for this architecture in this
driver. Let's remove them.

==

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel