Subject: [PATCH v2 linux-next 0/4] arm/arm64: configs: Convert all CONFIG_REMOTEPROC instances to y

From: Keerthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:29:42 +0530

Commit 6334150e9 changes CONFIG_REMOTEPROC to a boolean config
option that inhibits all defconfigs marking CONFIG_REMOTEPROC as
a module in compiling the remoteproc and dependent config options.

So convert all the instances to built in.

Boot tested for omap2plus_defconfig for dra7/am4/am3.

Any quick testing on other boards welcome. 

Patches apply on top of linux-next branch

Changes in v2:

Cc the right lists.

Keerthy (4):
  arm: configs: omap2plus_defconfig: Change CONFIG_REMOTEPROC from m to
    y
  arm: configs: davinci_all_defconfig: Change CONFIG_REMOTEPROC  from m
    to y
  arm: configs: multi_v7_defconfig: Change CONFIG_REMOTEPROC  from m to
    y
  arm64: configs: defconfig: Change CONFIG_REMOTEPROC from m to y

 arch/arm/configs/davinci_all_defconfig | 2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig    | 2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig   | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig           | 2 +-
 4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel