Subject: [PATCH 0/4] pwm: mxs: add support for setting polarity via DT

From: Rasmus Villemoes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:13:44 +0200

This series adds support for setting the polarity via DT to the
pwm-mxs driver.

The DT binding is updated, but I'm not touching the existing .dts or
.dtsi files - it seems that the same was done for bcm2835 in commits
46421d9d8e802e570dfa4d793a4938d2642ec7a7 and
8a88b2a2017d1e7e80db53080baff591fd454722, while
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm283x.dtsi still has #pwm-cells = <2>.

Rasmus Villemoes (4):
  pwm: mxs: implement ->apply
  pwm: mxs: remove legacy methods
  pwm: mxs: add support for inverse polarity
  dt-bindings: pwm: mxs-pwm: Increase #pwm-cells

 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/mxs-pwm.txt       |  4 +-
 drivers/pwm/pwm-mxs.c                         | 73 ++++++++-----------
 2 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel