Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] crypto: sun4i-ss: Enable power management

From: Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:08:30 +0200

Hello

This serie enables power management in the sun4i-ss driver.

Regards

Changes since v2 ( https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/T/ ):
- depends on PM
- fusioned suspend/resume functions with sun4i_ssenable/disable
- fixed style problem

Changes since v1:
- Fixed style in patch #1
- Check more return code of PM functions
- Add PM support in hash/prng
- reworked the probe order of PM functions and the PM strategy

Corentin Labbe (2):
  crypto: sun4i-ss: simplify enable/disable of the device
  crypto: sun4i-ss: enable pm_runtime

 drivers/crypto/Kconfig                    |   1 +
 drivers/crypto/sunxi-ss/sun4i-ss-cipher.c |  10 ++
 drivers/crypto/sunxi-ss/sun4i-ss-core.c   | 139 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/crypto/sunxi-ss/sun4i-ss-hash.c   |  12 ++
 drivers/crypto/sunxi-ss/sun4i-ss-prng.c   |   9 +-
 drivers/crypto/sunxi-ss/sun4i-ss.h        |   2 +
 6 files changed, 133 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel