Subject: [PATCH 00/11] PCI dma-ranges parsing consolidation

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:46:19 -0500

This series moves the DT 'dma-ranges' parsing into common helpers
utilizing a resource list. In the process of doing this, I noticed
several cases where pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges() could be used so
I converted those drivers first. The last 5 patches make the actual
change to use the common 'dma_ranges' resource list. There's no
(intended) functional change in this series though I'm also working on
a separate series to improve the handling of 'dma-ranges' and dma
masks.

pci-rcar-gen2 is the only remaining driver doing its own dma-ranges
handling as it is still using the old ARM PCI functions. Looks like it
is the last one (in drivers/pci/).

Compile tested only.

Rob

Rob Herring (11):
  PCI: aardvark: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: altera: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: mediatek: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: versatile: Enable COMPILE_TEST
  PCI: versatile: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: of: Add inbound resource parsing to helpers
  PCI: ftpci100: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: v3-semi: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: xgene: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: iproc: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: rcar: Use inbound resources for setup

 drivers/pci/controller/Kconfig                |  2 +-
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c |  3 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-aardvark.c         | 58 ++---------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-ftpci100.c         | 29 ++++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-host-common.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-v3-semi.c          | 40 +++++-------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-versatile.c        | 62 ++++--------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-xgene.c            | 33 ++++------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-altera.c          | 38 +----------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-cadence-host.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-iproc-platform.c  |  1 +
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-iproc.c           | 63 +++----------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mediatek.c        | 47 +++++---------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mobiveil.c        |  4 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rcar.c            | 48 ++++++--------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rockchip-host.c   |  3 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-xilinx-nwl.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-xilinx.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/of.c                              | 44 ++++++++++++-
 drivers/pci/pci.h                             |  8 ++-
 include/linux/pci.h                           |  2 +
 21 files changed, 162 insertions(+), 331 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel