Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] arm64: vdso32: Introduce COMPAT_CC_IS_GCC

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:23:42 +0100

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:02:38PM +0100, Vincenzo Frascino wrote:
> On 9/26/19 11:56 AM, Vincenzo Frascino wrote:
> > On 9/26/19 9:06 AM, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> >> Has CONFIG_CROSS_COMPILE_COMPAT_VDSO actually been removed from
> >> lib/vdso/Kconfig? (I haven't checked the subsequent patches).
> 
> Missed this, I have the patch ready for that. When this series will be merged,
> no more architectures will use the macro hence I will send a separate patch to
> remove it from the common code.

Since arm64 was the only user, can you send it together with this
series? I find it strange that Kbuild prompts me to enter this option
when it wouldn't have any effect.

-- 
Catalin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel