Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] arm64: vdso32: Address various issues

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:31:24 +0100

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 02:38:01PM +0100, Vincenzo Frascino wrote:
> this patch series is meant to address the various compilation issues you
> reported about arm64 vdso32. (This time for real I hope ;))
> 
> Please let me know if there is still something missing.

Apart from the diff I posted and some nitpicks, the series looks fine to
me. If you post an update, I'll ack it (and a tested-by).

In addition to this series I'd still prefer to have my Kconfig option to
disable the compat vDSO if something else fails in the future (at least
until we complete the headers clean-up). But I'm fine with a default y
and removing EXPERT.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

-- 
Catalin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel