Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64: defconfig: set/unset for allmodconfig

From: Anders Roxell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:30:26 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to get an allmodconfig kernel to boot. The way I configure
the kernel is:
'make allmodconfig KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG=$(pwd)/arch/arm64/configs/defconfig'
allmodconfig will use the KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG file as the base and then
turn the rest into modules.

The idea behind using the defconfig as base and then configure the rest
as modules is to get a bootbable kernel that have as many features
turned on as possible. That will make it possible to run as wide a
range of testsuites as possible on a single kernel.

These patches makes it possible to boot a LE kernel.

Cheers,
Anders

Anders Roxell (3):
  arm64: configs: defconfig: enable DEBUG_PREEMPT and FTRACE
  arm64: configs: unset CMDLINE_FORCE
  arm64: configs: unset CPU_BIG_ENDIAN

 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel