Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:34:53 -0700

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 4d856f72c10ecb060868ed10ff1b1453943fc6c8:

  Linux 5.3 (2019-09-15 14:19:32 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 9bfd7319e8d353b8b81c4cfd4d7eced71adbfbb5:

  Merge tag 'fixes-5.4-merge-window' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes (2019-09-29 11:20:48 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

A few fixes that have trickled in through the merge window:

 - Video fixes for OMAP due to panel-dpi driver removal
 - Clock fixes for OMAP that broke no-idle quirks + nfsroot on DRA7
 - Fixing arch version on ASpeed ast2500
 - Two fixes for reset handling on ARM SCMI

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (4):
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: logicpd-torpedo-baseboard: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: am3517-evm: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv: Fix i2c2 and i2c3 Pin mux

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      ARM: aspeed: ast2500 is ARMv6K

Olof Johansson (2):
      Merge tag 'scmi-fixes-5.4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../sudeep.holla/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'fixes-5.4-merge-window' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes

Sudeep Holla (2):
      firmware: arm_scmi: reset: fix reset_state assignment in scmi_domain_reset
      reset: reset-scmi: add missing handle initialisation

Tony Lindgren (3):
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix clock handling for no-idle quirks
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix handling of invalid clocks
      bus: ti-sysc: Remove unpaired sysc_clkdm_deny_idle()

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/arm,scmi.txt |  17 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-evm.dts                   |  23 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv.dtsi              |  26 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-torpedo-baseboard.dtsi   |  37 +--
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig               |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-aspeed/Kconfig                       |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c                 |   4 +-
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                              |  52 ++-
 drivers/clk/clk-scmi.c                             |   2 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/Makefile                 |   2 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/base.c                   |   2 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/clock.c                  |  33 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/common.h                 |  18 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/driver.c                 | 366 +++++++++++++--------
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/perf.c                   | 264 ++++++++++++++-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/power.c                  |   6 +-
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/reset.c                  | 231 +++++++++++++
 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/sensors.c                |  57 ++--
 drivers/hwmon/scmi-hwmon.c                         |   2 +-
 drivers/reset/Kconfig                              |  11 +
 drivers/reset/Makefile                             |   1 +
 drivers/reset/reset-scmi.c                         | 125 +++++++
 include/linux/scmi_protocol.h                      |  46 ++-
 24 files changed, 1046 insertions(+), 282 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/reset.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/reset/reset-scmi.c

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel