Subject: [RESEND v2 PATCH] MAINTAINERS: Update path to physmap-versatile.c

From: Denis Efremov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 23:48:15 +0300

Update MAINTAINERS record to reflect the filename change from
physmap_of_versatile.c to physmap-versatile.c in commit 6ca15cfa0788
("mtd: maps: Rename physmap_of_{versatile, gemini} into physmap-{versatile, gemini}").

Cc: Boris Brezillon <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ricardo Ribalda Delgado <[email-masked]>
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <[email-masked]>
---
Ping.

 MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS
index 296de2b51c83..dc7137a9cf77 100644
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@ -1238,7 +1238,7 @@ F:	arch/arm/boot/dts/versatile*
 F:	drivers/clk/versatile/
 F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-versatile.c
 F:	drivers/irqchip/irq-versatile-fpga.c
-F:	drivers/mtd/maps/physmap_of_versatile.c
+F:	drivers/mtd/maps/physmap-versatile.c
 F:	drivers/power/reset/arm-versatile-reboot.c
 F:	drivers/soc/versatile/
 
-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel