Subject: Applied "ASoC: stm32: sai: clean up indentation issue" to the asoc tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 12:40:47 +0100 (BST)

The patch

   ASoC: stm32: sai: clean up indentation issue

has been applied to the asoc tree at

   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git for-5.5

All being well this means that it will be integrated into the linux-next
tree (usually sometime in the next 24 hours) and sent to Linus during
the next merge window (or sooner if it is a bug fix), however if
problems are discovered then the patch may be dropped or reverted.  

You may get further e-mails resulting from automated or manual testing
and review of the tree, please engage with people reporting problems and
send followup patches addressing any issues that are reported if needed.

If any updates are required or you are submitting further changes they
should be sent as incremental updates against current git, existing
patches will not be replaced.

Please add any relevant lists and maintainers to the CCs when replying
to this mail.

Thanks,
Mark

>From 423013f824ab0590c229a107f21c54ac6596c4e1 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Colin Ian King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 12:26:21 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] ASoC: stm32: sai: clean up indentation issue

There is a statement that is indented one level too deeply,
remove the extraneous tab.

Signed-off-by: Colin Ian King <[email-masked]>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
---
 sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai.c b/sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai.c
index ef4273361d0d..e20267504b16 100644
--- a/sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai.c
+++ b/sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai.c
@@ -100,7 +100,7 @@ static int stm32_sai_sync_conf_provider(struct stm32_sai_data *sai, int synco)
 		dev_err(&sai->pdev->dev, "%pOFn%s already set as sync provider\n",
 			sai->pdev->dev.of_node,
 			prev_synco == STM_SAI_SYNC_OUT_A ? "A" : "B");
-			stm32_sai_pclk_disable(&sai->pdev->dev);
+		stm32_sai_pclk_disable(&sai->pdev->dev);
 		return -EINVAL;
 	}
 
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel