Subject: [PATCH] pinctrl: armada-37xx: swap polarity on LED group

From: Patrick Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:51:38 -0500

The configuration registers for the LED group have inverted
polarity, which puts the GPIO into open-drain state when used in
GPIO mode.  Switch to '0' for GPIO and '1' for LED modes.

Fixes: 87466ccd9401 ("pinctrl: armada-37xx: Add pin controller support for Armada 37xx")
Signed-off-by: Patrick Williams <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-armada-37xx.c | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-armada-37xx.c b/drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-armada-37xx.c
index 6462d3ca7ceb..6310963ce5f0 100644
--- a/drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-armada-37xx.c
+++ b/drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-armada-37xx.c
@@ -183,10 +183,10 @@ static struct armada_37xx_pin_group armada_37xx_nb_groups[] = {
 	PIN_GRP_EXTRA("uart2", 9, 2, BIT(1) | BIT(13) | BIT(14) | BIT(19),
 		      BIT(1) | BIT(13) | BIT(14), BIT(1) | BIT(19),
 		      18, 2, "gpio", "uart"),
-	PIN_GRP_GPIO("led0_od", 11, 1, BIT(20), "led"),
-	PIN_GRP_GPIO("led1_od", 12, 1, BIT(21), "led"),
-	PIN_GRP_GPIO("led2_od", 13, 1, BIT(22), "led"),
-	PIN_GRP_GPIO("led3_od", 14, 1, BIT(23), "led"),
+	PIN_GRP_GPIO_2("led0_od", 11, 1, BIT(20), BIT(20), 0, "led"),
+	PIN_GRP_GPIO_2("led1_od", 12, 1, BIT(21), BIT(21), 0, "led"),
+	PIN_GRP_GPIO_2("led2_od", 13, 1, BIT(22), BIT(22), 0, "led"),
+	PIN_GRP_GPIO_2("led3_od", 14, 1, BIT(23), BIT(23), 0, "led"),
 
 };
 
-- 
2.17.2 (Apple Git-113)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel