Subject: [PATCH 0/7] irqchip/irq-bcm283x update for BCM7211

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 15:48:35 -0700

Hi Marc, Jason, Thomas,

This patch series updates the BCM2835 and BCM2836 interrupt controller
drivers to support BCM7211 which can make use of those drivers in some
configurations where the ARM GIC is muxed out and the legacy ARM
interrupt controller is used instead.

Thank you!

Florian Fainelli (7):
  irqchip: Introduce Kconfig symbol to build irq-bcm283x.c
  dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: Add brcm,bcm7211-armctrl-ic binding
  irqchip/irq-bcm2835: Add support for 7211 interrupt controller
  dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: Add brcm,bcm7211-l1-intc binding
  irqchip/irq-bcm2836: Add support for the 7211 interrupt controller
  irqchip: Build BCM283X_IRQ for ARCH_BRCMSTB
  irqchip/irq-bcm283x: Add registration prints

 .../brcm,bcm2835-armctrl-ic.txt               |  6 +-
 .../brcm,bcm2836-l1-intc.txt                  |  4 +-
 drivers/irqchip/Kconfig                       |  5 +
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                      |  4 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-bcm2835.c                 | 95 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/irqchip/irq-bcm2836.c                 | 27 +++++-
 6 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel