Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 3/4] ARM: dts: exynos: map 0x10000 SFR instead of 0x100 in DMC Exynos5422

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 19:29:31 +0200

On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 08:04:54AM +0200, Lukasz Luba wrote:
> There is a need to access registers at address offset near 0x10000.
> These registers are private DMC performance counters, which might be used
> as interrupt trigger when overflow. Potential usage is to skip polling
> in devfreq framework and switch to interrupt managed bandwidth control.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Lukasz Luba <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi | 2 +-

Thanks, applied but re-ordered with previous one. Applying first
interrupts enables the interrupt mode which does not make sense without
extended mapping

Best regards,
Krzysztof

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel