Subject: [PATCH 3/8] arm64: Add prototypes for functions called by entry.S

From: James Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 18:16:37 +0100

Functions that are only called by assembly don't always have a
C header file prototype.

Add the prototypes before moving the assembly callers to C.

Signed-off-by: James Morse <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/exception.h | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/arm64/include/asm/exception.h b/arch/arm64/include/asm/exception.h
index b0b3ba56e919..8bb3fe2d71a8 100644
--- a/arch/arm64/include/asm/exception.h
+++ b/arch/arm64/include/asm/exception.h
@@ -31,5 +31,26 @@ static inline u32 disr_to_esr(u64 disr)
 }
 
 asmlinkage void enter_from_user_mode(void);
+asmlinkage void do_mem_abort(unsigned long addr, unsigned int esr,
+			     struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_sp_pc_abort(unsigned long addr, unsigned int esr,
+			       struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_undefinstr(struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void bad_mode(struct pt_regs *regs, int reason, unsigned int esr);
+asmlinkage void do_debug_exception(unsigned long addr, unsigned int esr,
+				   struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_fpsimd_acc(unsigned int esr, struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_sve_acc(unsigned int esr, struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_fpsimd_exc(unsigned int esr, struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_sysinstr(unsigned int esr, struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_sp_pc_abort(unsigned long addr, unsigned int esr,
+			       struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void bad_el0_sync(struct pt_regs *regs, int reason,
+			     unsigned int esr);
+asmlinkage void do_cp15instr(unsigned int esr, struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void el0_svc_handler(struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void el0_svc_compat_handler(struct pt_regs *regs);
+asmlinkage void do_el0_ia_bp_hardening(unsigned long addr,  unsigned int esr,
+				       struct pt_regs *regs);
 
 #endif	/* __ASM_EXCEPTION_H */
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel