Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/21] Refine memblock API

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 10:12:14 +0100

On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 07:46:06AM -0700, Chris Healy wrote:
> >
> > The iMX6 does not have MMUv2 hardware, it has MMUv1.  With MMUv1
> > hardware requires command buffers within the first 2GiB of physical
> > RAM.
> >
> I thought that the i.MX6q has the MMUv1 and GC2000 GPU while the
> i.MX6qp has the MMUv2 and GC3000?  Meaning the i.MX6 has both MMUv1
> and MMUv2 depending on which i.MX6 part we are talking about.

The report says iMX6Q with GC2000 - which is what I was referring to
here.  I'm not aware of what the later SoCs use, since I've never used
them.

Thanks.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 12.1Mbps down 622kbps up
According to speedtest.net: 11.9Mbps down 500kbps up

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel