Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] media: i2c: Add IMX290 CMOS image sensor driver

From: Sakari Ailus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 12:23:36 +0300

Hi Manivannan,

On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 03:25:03PM +0530, Manivannan Sadhasivam wrote:
> Add driver for Sony IMX290 CMOS image sensor driver. The driver only
> supports I2C interface for programming and MIPI CSI-2 for sensor output.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>

Could you remove the unneeded ret variable from imx290_power_on() and
unneeded goto in the same function?

The MAINTAINERS entry belongs to the first patch adding new files.

Then I think this is good.

-- 
Regards,

Sakari Ailus

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel