Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fixes for dt-bindings verification

From: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:25:49 +0200

Using "make dt_binding_check" on top v5.4-rc1 some errors are 
reported in several schemas. Those 3 patches allow to execute
"make dt_binding_check" without issues. Most probably those patches
have alread been sent.

regards
Alexandre

Alexandre Torgue (3):
  dt-bindings: media: Fix id path for sun4i-a10-csi
  dt-bindings: net: adi: Fix yaml verification issue
  dt-bindings: regulator: Fix yaml verification for fixed-regulator
    schema

 .../bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml        |  2 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/adi,adin.yaml    |  6 ++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/regulator/fixed-regulator.yaml | 10 +++++++---
 3 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel