Subject: [PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: media: Fix id path for sun4i-a10-csi

From: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:25:50 +0200

This commit fixes id path of allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml location.

Fixes: c5e8f4ccd775 ("media: dt-bindings: media: Add Allwinner A10 CSI binding")
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml
index 27f38eed389e..5dd1cf490cd9 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
 # SPDX-License-Identifier: (GPL-2.0 OR BSD-2-Clause)
 %YAML 1.2
 ---
-$id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/arm/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml#
+$id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/media/allwinner,sun4i-a10-csi.yaml#
 $schema: http://devicetree.org/meta-schemas/core.yaml#
 
 title: Allwinner A10 CMOS Sensor Interface (CSI) Device Tree Bindings
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel