Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] clk: ast2600: Expose RMII RCLK for MACs 1-4

From: Andrew Jeffery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:37:23 +1030

Hello,

This series is similar to that for the AST2500 but I've split the patches out
as the AST2600 driver is new for 5.4 and I'm hoping we have a chance of
slipping them in. Maybe we can get both series in, but I thought decoupling
them might make it more manageable if not.

Regardless, the blurb:

This series is two small changes enable kernel support for controlling the RMII
RCLK gate on AST2600-based systems. RMII is commonly used for NCSI, which
itself is commonly used for BMC-based designs to reduce cabling requirements
for the platform. NCSI support for the AST2600 is not yet implemented in
u-boot and so unlike the AST2500 the kernel can't rely on RCLK already being
ungated.

v2: Rename some macros and clocks based on feedback from Joel

v1 can be found here: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-clk/[email-masked]/

Please review!

Andrew

Andrew Jeffery (2):
  dt-bindings: clock: Add AST2600 RMII RCLK gate definitions
  clk: ast2600: Add RMII RCLK gates for all four MACs

 drivers/clk/clk-ast2600.c                 | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/ast2600-clock.h |  4 ++
 2 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel