Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] ARM: dts: omap4+: Add PRM nodes for reset support

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:31:33 -0700

* Tero Kristo <[email-masked]> [191010 01:21]:
> Hi Tony,
> 
> This series adds the OMAP PRM nodes for reset support for am3, am4,
> omap4, omap5 and dra7 SoCs. The driver support has been queued up by
> Santosh [1].

OK planning on applying these into omap-for-v5.5/prm on top of
Santosh's immutable branch.

But I'm wondering if we should also have an immutable branch for the
clkctrl changes that I can merge in too?

Then with the prm driver changes, clkctrl changes and these, we
have things working for applying some rstctrl using device patches
like the old am335x sgx ti-sysc patch?

Regards,

Tony

> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11179573/

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel