Subject: [PATCH 00/36] ARM: samsung platform cleanup

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 22:28:02 +0200

I've spent some time looking at the remaining ARMv4/ARMv5 platforms
that are not part of ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM, and tried to get them closer
to that. Here is what came out of that for the samsung platforms:

* Exynos and s5pv210 are made independent of plat-samsung
* device drivers stop using mach/*.h headers for s3c24xx
  (and other platforms not in this series)
* s3c24xx and s3c64xx get merged into mach-s3c, removing
  the need for plat-samsung (I have other patches for the
  remaining plat-* directories)
* mach/io.h gets cleaned up to only be needed for BAST
  PC104 mode (looking for ideas to proceed)
* mach/irqs.h remains for now, this still needs to be converted
  to sparse IRQs.

Some bits are a little ugly, but overall I think this a big
improvement.

The contents are available for testing in

git://kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git s3c-multiplatform

Given the overall size of the series I expect that there will
be bugs, so at this points I'm looking for reviews, acks and
testing from anyone who still has the hardware, in particular
s3c24xx, but also the other samsung platforms I'm touching.

      Arnd

Arnd Bergmann (36):
  ARM: samsung: make S3C24XX_MISCCR access indirect
  ARM: s3c: simplify mach/io.h
  usb: gadget: s3c: use platform resources
  usb: gadget: s3c-hsudc: remove platform header dependency
  ARM: samsung: make pm-debug platform independent
  ARM: samsung: move CONFIG_DEBUG_S3C_UART to Kconfig.debug
  ARM: exynos: use private samsung_cpu_id copy
  ARM: exynos: stop selecting PLAT_SAMSUNG
  ARM: samsung: move pm check code to drivers/soc
  ARM: s5pv210: use private pm save/restore
  ARM: s5pv210: split from plat-samsung
  ARM: s3c64xx: remove mach/hardware.h
  ARM: s3c: move regs-spi.h into spi driver
  ARM: s3c: move irqchip driver back into platform
  ARM: s3c: adc: move header to linux/soc/samsung
  ARM: s3c: move spi fiq handler into platform
  ARM: s3c: h1940-audio: turn into platform driver
  ARM: s3c: gta02-audio: turn into platform driver
  ARM: s3c: rx1950: turn into platform driver
  ASoC: samsung: s3c2412-i2s: avoid hardcoded S3C2410_PA_IIS
  ARM: s3c: move iis pinctrl config into boards
  ARM: s3c: leds: move setpull() calls into board files
  ARM: s3c: move s3cmci pinctrl handling into board files
  ARM: s3c: include mach/irqs.h where needed
  ARM: s3c: spi: avoid hardcoding fiq number in driver
  ARM: s3c: bast: avoid irq_desc array usage
  ARM: s3c: fix mmc gpio lookup tables
  fbdev: s3c2410fb: remove mach header dependency
  ARM: s3c: cpufreq: split out registers
  ARM: s3c: remove cpufreq header dependencies
  ARM: s3c: cpufreq: use global s3c2412_cpufreq_setrefresh
  ARM: s3c: iotiming: make functions static
  ARM: s3c: move low-level clk reg access into platform code
  ARM: s3c: stop including mach/hardware.h from mach/io.h
  ARM: s3c: move into a common directory
  ARM: s3c: make headers local if possible

 MAINTAINERS                                   |  16 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig                              |   5 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                        |  18 +-
 arch/arm/Makefile                             |   7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile                 |   4 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h                 |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c                 |  19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h       |  18 --
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c                |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c                     |   8 +-
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/Kconfig   |  62 +----
 .../Kconfig => mach-s3c/Kconfig.s3c24xx}      |   0
 .../Kconfig => mach-s3c/Kconfig.s3c64xx}      |   0
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/Makefile  |  15 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/Makefile.boot  |   0
 .../Makefile => mach-s3c/Makefile.s3c24xx}    |  15 +-
 .../Makefile => mach-s3c/Makefile.s3c64xx}    |  14 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/adc-core.h      |   0
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/adc.c     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/anubis.h  |   0
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/ata-core.h |   0
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/backlight.h    |   0
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast-ide.c |   3 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast-irq.c |   8 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast.h    |   0
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/common-smdk.c  |  17 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/common-smdk.h  |   0
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/cpu.c     |  21 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/cpu.h           |  11 -
 .../cpufreq-utils.c                           |  38 +++-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/cpuidle.c |   4 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/crag6410.h |   2 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/dev-audio.c    |   9 +-
 .../dev-backlight.c                           |   4 +-
 .../dev-uart-s3c64xx.c}                       |   5 +-
 .../arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/dev-uart.c |   2 +-
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/devs.c    |  56 +++--
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/devs.h          |   0
 .../mach/dma.h => mach-s3c/dma-s3c24xx.h}     |   0
 .../mach/dma.h => mach-s3c/dma-s3c64xx.h}     |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/dma.h                       |   7 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/fb-core.h |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/fb.h            |   0
 .../plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-cfg-helpers.h      |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-cfg.h      |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-core.h     |   2 +-
 .../gpio-samsung-s3c24xx.h}                   |   2 +
 .../gpio-samsung-s3c64xx.h}                   |   0
 .../{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/gpio-samsung.c |  18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/gpio-samsung.h              |   7 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/gta02.h   |   2 +-
 .../h1940-bluetooth.c                         |   7 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/h1940.h   |   0
 .../include/mach => mach-s3c}/hardware.h      |   7 -
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/iic-core.h      |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/include/mach/io.h           |  50 +++++
 .../include/mach/irqs-s3c24xx.h}              |   0
 .../include/mach/irqs-s3c64xx.h}              |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/include/mach/irqs.h         |   7 +
 .../plat => mach-s3c/include/mach}/map-base.h |   0
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/init.c    |   4 +-
 .../iotiming-s3c2410.c                        |  12 +-
 .../iotiming-s3c2412.c                        |   6 +-
 .../irq-pm.c => mach-s3c/irq-pm-s3c24xx.c}    |  16 +-
 .../irq-pm.c => mach-s3c/irq-pm-s3c64xx.c}    |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/irq-s3c24xx-fiq-exports.c   |   9 +
 .../arm/mach-s3c/irq-s3c24xx-fiq.S            |  10 +-
 .../arm/mach-s3c}/irq-s3c24xx.c               |  23 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/irq-uart.h |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/keypad.h        |   0
 .../mach-amlm5900.c                           |  37 ++-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-anubis.c  |  14 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-anw6410.c |  17 +-
 .../mach-at2440evb.c                          |  28 ++-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-bast.c    |  22 +-
 .../mach-crag6410-module.c                    |   2 +-
 .../mach-crag6410.c                           |  27 ++-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-gta02.c   |  57 ++++-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-h1940.c   |  65 ++++--
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-hmt.c |  15 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-jive.c    |  27 ++-
 .../mach-mini2440.c                           |  48 ++--
 .../mach-mini6410.c                           |  22 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-n30.c |  40 +++-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-ncp.c |  13 +-
 .../mach-nexcoder.c                           |  20 +-
 .../mach-osiris-dvs.c                         |   4 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-osiris.c  |  22 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-otom.c    |  17 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-qt2410.c  |  37 ++-
 .../mach-real6410.c                           |  18 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-rx1950.c  |  57 +++--
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-rx3715.c  |  26 ++-
 .../mach-s3c2416-dt.c                         |   8 +-
 .../mach-s3c64xx-dt.c                         |   6 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq.c  |  18 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq.h  |   0
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq5.c |  18 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq7.c |  18 +-
 .../mach-smdk2410.c                           |  14 +-
 .../mach-smdk2413.c                           |  21 +-
 .../mach-smdk2416.c                           |  23 +-
 .../mach-smdk2440.c                           |  25 ++-
 .../mach-smdk2443.c                           |  14 +-
 .../mach-smdk6400.c                           |  13 +-
 .../mach-smdk6410.c                           |  23 +-
 .../mach-tct_hammer.c                         |  24 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-vr1000.c  |  20 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-vstms.c   |  20 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/map-s3c.h       |  12 +-
 .../mach/map.h => mach-s3c/map-s3c24xx.h}     |   6 +-
 .../mach/map.h => mach-s3c/map-s3c64xx.h}     |   4 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/map-s5p.h       |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/map.h                       |   7 +
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/nand-core.h    |   0
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/onenand-core.h |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/osiris.h  |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/otom.h    |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/pl080.c   |   4 +-
 .../{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/platformdata.c |   4 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pll-s3c2410.c  |   4 +-
 .../pll-s3c2440-12000000.c                    |   4 +-
 .../pll-s3c2440-16934400.c                    |   4 +-
 .../{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm-common.c    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/pm-common.h                 |  40 ++++
 .../pm-core.h => mach-s3c/pm-core-s3c24xx.h}  |   8 +-
 .../pm-core.h => mach-s3c/pm-core-s3c64xx.h}  |  50 +----
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/pm-core.h                   |   7 +
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm-gpio.c |   6 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-h1940.S |   5 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2410.c   |  11 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2412.c   |  11 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2416.c   |   6 +-
 .../pm.c => mach-s3c/pm-s3c24xx.c}            |  12 +-
 .../pm.c => mach-s3c/pm-s3c64xx.c}            |  66 +++++-
 arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm.c      |  20 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/pm.h            |   2 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/pwm-core.h      |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/regs-adc.h      |   0
 .../regs-clock-s3c24xx.h}                     |   2 +
 .../regs-clock-s3c64xx.h}                     |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-clock.h                |   7 +
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/regs-dsc.h |   0
 .../regs-gpio-memport.h                       |   0
 .../regs-gpio-s3c24xx.h}                      |   2 +
 .../regs-gpio-s3c64xx.h}                      |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-gpio.h                 |   7 +
 .../regs-irq-s3c24xx.h}                       |   2 +
 .../regs-irq-s3c64xx.h}                       |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-irq.h                  |   7 +
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/regs-irqtype.h  |   0
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/regs-mem.h |   2 +
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-modem.h   |   0
 .../mach => mach-s3c}/regs-s3c2443-clock.h    |  50 +++++
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-srom.h    |   0
 .../arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-sys.h |   0
 .../regs-syscon-power.h                       |   0
 .../regs-usb-hsotg-phy.h                      |   0
 .../include/mach => mach-s3c}/rtc-core.h      |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2410.c |  21 +-
 .../s3c2412-power.h                           |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2412.c |  16 +-
 .../include/mach => mach-s3c}/s3c2412.h       |   2 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2416.c |  28 +--
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2440.c |  17 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2442.c |  17 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2443.c |  21 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c244x.c |  16 +-
 .../common.c => mach-s3c/s3c24xx.c}           |  21 +-
 .../common.h => mach-s3c/s3c24xx.h}           |   1 +
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/s3c6400.c |  14 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/s3c6410.c |  17 +-
 .../common.c => mach-s3c/s3c64xx.c}           |  24 +-
 .../common.h => mach-s3c/s3c64xx.h}           |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/samsung-time.h  |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/sdhci.h         |   2 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-camif.c  |   4 +-
 .../setup-fb-24bpp.c                          |   6 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c.c    |   7 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c0.c   |   4 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c1.c   |   4 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-ide.c    |   8 +-
 .../{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-keypad.c |   6 +-
 .../setup-sdhci-gpio-s3c24xx.c}               |   6 +-
 .../setup-sdhci-gpio-s3c64xx.c}               |   6 +-
 .../setup-spi-s3c24xx.c}                      |   6 +-
 .../setup-spi-s3c64xx.c}                      |   4 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-ts.c |   5 +-
 .../setup-usb-phy.c                           |   6 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-audio.c |  11 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-nor.c   |   2 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-pm.c    |   8 +-
 .../{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-usb.c   |   6 +-
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec.h  |   0
 .../sleep-s3c2410.S                           |   7 +-
 .../sleep-s3c2412.S                           |   5 +-
 .../sleep.S => mach-s3c/sleep-s3c24xx.S}      |   7 +-
 .../sleep.S => mach-s3c/sleep-s3c64xx.S}      |   4 +-
 .../arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/spi-core.h |   0
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/usb-phy.h       |   0
 arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/vr1000.h  |   0
 .../{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/wakeup-mask.c  |   4 +-
 .../include/plat => mach-s3c}/wakeup-mask.h   |   0
 .../watchdog-reset.c                          |   0
 .../watchdog-reset.h                          |   0
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/fb.h       |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/io.h       | 212 ------------------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/hardware.h |  17 --
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Kconfig                 |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile                |   7 -
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/pm.c                    |  51 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/regs-clock.h            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/s5pv210.c               |   2 -
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2410-dclk.c        |  10 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c2410-cpufreq.c             |  10 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c2412-cpufreq.c             |  44 ++--
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c2440-cpufreq.c             |  29 ++-
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c24xx-cpufreq-debugfs.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c24xx-cpufreq.c             |  14 +-
 drivers/hwmon/s3c-hwmon.c                     |   2 +-
 drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c2410_ts.c        |  37 ++-
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                      |   1 -
 drivers/leds/leds-s3c24xx.c                   |   7 -
 drivers/mmc/host/Kconfig                      |   2 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/s3cmci.c                     |  72 ++----
 drivers/power/supply/s3c_adc_battery.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/pwm/Kconfig                           |   2 +-
 drivers/soc/samsung/Kconfig                   |  48 +++-
 drivers/soc/samsung/Makefile                  |   3 +
 .../soc/samsung/s3c-pm-check.c                |   2 +-
 .../soc/samsung/s3c-pm-debug.c                |  26 +--
 drivers/spi/Kconfig                           |   2 +-
 drivers/spi/Makefile                          |   1 -
 .../spi/spi-s3c24xx-regs.h                    |   3 +-
 drivers/spi/spi-s3c24xx.c                     |  28 +--
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig                    |   2 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/s3c-hsudc.c            |  55 +----
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/s3c2410_udc.c          |  31 +--
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/s3c2410_udc.h          |   1 +
 .../usb/gadget/udc/s3c2410_udc_regs.h         |   2 +
 .../video/fbdev/s3c2410fb-regs-lcd.h          |  28 +--
 drivers/video/fbdev/s3c2410fb.c               |  16 +-
 .../linux/platform_data}/fb-s3c2410.h         |  33 ++-
 include/linux/platform_data/mmc-s3cmci.h      |   2 +
 include/linux/platform_data/s3c-hsudc.h       |   2 +
 .../linux/soc/samsung/s3c-adc.h               |   0
 .../linux/soc/samsung/s3c-cpu-freq.h          |   0
 .../linux/soc/samsung/s3c-cpufreq-core.h      |  10 +-
 .../linux/soc/samsung/s3c-pm.h                |  69 +++---
 .../linux/spi/s3c24xx-fiq.h                   |   5 +
 include/linux/spi/s3c24xx.h                   |   2 +-
 sound/soc/samsung/Kconfig                     |   2 +-
 sound/soc/samsung/h1940_uda1380.c             |  71 ++----
 sound/soc/samsung/neo1973_wm8753.c            |  85 +++----
 sound/soc/samsung/rx1950_uda1380.c            |  72 ++----
 sound/soc/samsung/s3c-i2s-v2.c                |   3 +-
 sound/soc/samsung/s3c-i2s-v2.h                |   3 +-
 sound/soc/samsung/s3c2412-i2s.c               |   9 +-
 sound/soc/samsung/s3c24xx-i2s.c               |   7 -
 259 files changed, 1716 insertions(+), 1648 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/Kconfig (73%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig => mach-s3c/Kconfig.s3c24xx} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/Kconfig => mach-s3c/Kconfig.s3c64xx} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/Makefile (67%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/Makefile.boot (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/Makefile => mach-s3c/Makefile.s3c24xx} (86%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/Makefile => mach-s3c/Makefile.s3c64xx} (83%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/adc-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/adc.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/anubis.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/ata-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/backlight.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast-ide.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast-irq.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/bast.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/common-smdk.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/common-smdk.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/cpu.c (62%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/cpu.h (91%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/cpufreq-utils.c (70%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/cpuidle.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/crag6410.h (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/dev-audio.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/dev-backlight.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/dev-uart.c => mach-s3c/dev-uart-s3c64xx.c} (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/dev-uart.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/devs.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/devs.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/dma.h => mach-s3c/dma-s3c24xx.h} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/dma.h => mach-s3c/dma-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/dma.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/fb-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/fb.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-cfg-helpers.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-cfg.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/gpio-core.h (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/gpio-samsung.h => mach-s3c/gpio-samsung-s3c24xx.h} (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/gpio-samsung.h => mach-s3c/gpio-samsung-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/gpio-samsung.c (99%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/gpio-samsung.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/gta02.h (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/h1940-bluetooth.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/h1940.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach => mach-s3c}/hardware.h (76%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/iic-core.h (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/include/mach/io.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/irqs.h => mach-s3c/include/mach/irqs-s3c24xx.h} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/irqs.h => mach-s3c/include/mach/irqs-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/include/mach/irqs.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c/include/mach}/map-base.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/init.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/iotiming-s3c2410.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/iotiming-s3c2412.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/irq-pm.c => mach-s3c/irq-pm-s3c24xx.c} (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/irq-pm.c => mach-s3c/irq-pm-s3c64xx.c} (97%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/irq-s3c24xx-fiq-exports.c
 rename drivers/spi/spi-s3c24xx-fiq.S => arch/arm/mach-s3c/irq-s3c24xx-fiq.S (94%)
 rename {drivers/irqchip => arch/arm/mach-s3c}/irq-s3c24xx.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/irq-uart.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/keypad.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-amlm5900.c (84%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-anubis.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-anw6410.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-at2440evb.c (88%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-bast.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-crag6410-module.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-crag6410.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-gta02.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-h1940.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-hmt.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-jive.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-mini2440.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-mini6410.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-n30.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-ncp.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-nexcoder.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-osiris-dvs.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-osiris.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-otom.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-qt2410.c (88%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-real6410.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-rx1950.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-rx3715.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-s3c2416-dt.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-s3c64xx-dt.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq5.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smartq7.c (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk2410.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk2413.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk2416.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk2440.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk2443.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk6400.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/mach-smdk6410.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-tct_hammer.c (82%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-vr1000.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/mach-vstms.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/map-s3c.h (87%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/map.h => mach-s3c/map-s3c24xx.h} (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/map.h => mach-s3c/map-s3c64xx.h} (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/map-s5p.h (85%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/map.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/nand-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/onenand-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/osiris.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/otom.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/pl080.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/platformdata.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pll-s3c2410.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pll-s3c2440-12000000.c (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pll-s3c2440-16934400.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm-common.c (98%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/pm-common.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/pm-core.h => mach-s3c/pm-core-s3c24xx.h} (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/pm-core.h => mach-s3c/pm-core-s3c64xx.h} (58%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/pm-core.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm-gpio.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-h1940.S (80%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2410.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2412.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/pm-s3c2416.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/pm.c => mach-s3c/pm-s3c24xx.c} (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/pm.c => mach-s3c/pm-s3c64xx.c} (83%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/pm.c (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/pm.h (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/pwm-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/regs-adc.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-clock.h => mach-s3c/regs-clock-s3c24xx.h} (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/regs-clock.h => mach-s3c/regs-clock-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-clock.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/regs-dsc.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-gpio-memport.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-gpio.h => mach-s3c/regs-gpio-s3c24xx.h} (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/regs-gpio.h => mach-s3c/regs-gpio-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-gpio.h
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-irq.h => mach-s3c/regs-irq-s3c24xx.h} (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/regs-irq.h => mach-s3c/regs-irq-s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c/regs-irq.h
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/regs-irqtype.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/regs-mem.h (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-modem.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach => mach-s3c}/regs-s3c2443-clock.h (81%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-srom.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-sys.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-syscon-power.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/regs-usb-hsotg-phy.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach => mach-s3c}/rtc-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2410.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2412-power.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2412.c (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/include/mach => mach-s3c}/s3c2412.h (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2416.c (88%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2440.c (85%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2442.c (82%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c2443.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/s3c244x.c (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/common.c => mach-s3c/s3c24xx.c} (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/common.h => mach-s3c/s3c24xx.h} (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/s3c6400.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/s3c6410.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/common.c => mach-s3c/s3c64xx.c} (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/common.h => mach-s3c/s3c64xx.h} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/samsung-time.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/sdhci.h (99%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-camif.c (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-fb-24bpp.c (86%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c.c (79%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c0.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-i2c1.c (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-ide.c (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-keypad.c (86%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/setup-sdhci-gpio.c => mach-s3c/setup-sdhci-gpio-s3c24xx.c} (90%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/setup-sdhci-gpio.c => mach-s3c/setup-sdhci-gpio-s3c64xx.c} (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/setup-spi.c => mach-s3c/setup-spi-s3c24xx.c} (85%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/setup-spi.c => mach-s3c/setup-spi-s3c64xx.c} (89%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/setup-ts.c (88%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/setup-usb-phy.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-audio.c (86%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-nor.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-pm.c (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec-usb.c (96%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/simtec.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/sleep-s3c2410.S (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/sleep-s3c2412.S (93%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx/sleep.S => mach-s3c/sleep-s3c24xx.S} (92%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx/sleep.S => mach-s3c/sleep-s3c64xx.S} (97%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/spi-core.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/usb-phy.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c24xx => mach-s3c}/vr1000.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/wakeup-mask.c (94%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung/include/plat => mach-s3c}/wakeup-mask.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{plat-samsung => mach-s3c}/watchdog-reset.c (100%)
 rename arch/arm/{mach-s3c64xx => mach-s3c}/watchdog-reset.h (100%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/fb.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/io.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/hardware.h
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/pm-check.c => drivers/soc/samsung/s3c-pm-check.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/pm-debug.c => drivers/soc/samsung/s3c-pm-debug.c (78%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/regs-spi.h => drivers/spi/spi-s3c24xx-regs.h (95%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/regs-udc.h => drivers/usb/gadget/udc/s3c2410_udc_regs.h (99%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-lcd.h => drivers/video/fbdev/s3c2410fb-regs-lcd.h (84%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat => include/linux/platform_data}/fb-s3c2410.h (57%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/adc.h => include/linux/soc/samsung/s3c-adc.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu-freq.h => include/linux/soc/samsung/s3c-cpu-freq.h (100%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu-freq-core.h => include/linux/soc/samsung/s3c-cpufreq-core.h (96%)
 rename arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/pm-common.h => include/linux/soc/samsung/s3c-pm.h (55%)
 rename drivers/spi/spi-s3c24xx-fiq.h => include/linux/spi/s3c24xx-fiq.h (78%)

Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
-- 
2.20.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel