Subject: [PATCH 14/36] ARM: s3c: move irqchip driver back into platform

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 22:29:58 +0200

It was a good idea to move it out at first, but the irqchip code
is still tightly connected to the s3c24xx platform code and uses
multiple internal header files, so just move it back for the
time being to avoid those dependencies.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile                           | 1 +
 {drivers/irqchip => arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx}/irq-s3c24xx.c | 0
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                                 | 1 -
 3 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
 rename {drivers/irqchip => arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx}/irq-s3c24xx.c (100%)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile b/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile
index 6692f2de71b2..8c31f84f8c97 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile
@@ -8,6 +8,7 @@
 # core
 
 obj-y				+= common.o
+obj-y				+= irq-s3c24xx.o
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_CPU_S3C2410)	+= s3c2410.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_S3C2410_PLL)	+= pll-s3c2410.o
diff --git a/drivers/irqchip/irq-s3c24xx.c b/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c24xx.c
similarity index 100%
rename from drivers/irqchip/irq-s3c24xx.c
rename to arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/irq-s3c24xx.c
diff --git a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
index cc7c43932f16..92864e496251 100644
--- a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
@@ -16,7 +16,6 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_LPC32XX)		+= irq-lpc32xx.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MMP)			+= irq-mmp.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_IRQ_MXS)			+= irq-mxs.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_TEGRA)		+= irq-tegra.o
-obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_S3C24XX)		+= irq-s3c24xx.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_DW_APB_ICTL)		+= irq-dw-apb-ictl.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_CLPS711X_IRQCHIP)		+= irq-clps711x.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_OMPIC)			+= irq-ompic.o
-- 
2.20.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel