Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] This series adds ethernet support for RPi4.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 20:48:18 +0200

From: Matthias Brugger <[email-masked]>

Raspberry Pi 4 uses the broadcom genet chip in version five.
This chip has a dma controller integrated. Up to now the maximal
burst size was hard-coded to 0x10. But it turns out that Raspberry Pi 4
does only work with the smaller maximal burst size of 0x8.

This series adds a new optional property to the driver, dma-burst-sz.
The very same property is already used by another drivers in the kernel.

Matthias Brugger (3):
  dt-bindings: net: bcmgenet add property for max DMA burst size
  net: bcmgenet: use optional max DMA burst size property
  ARM: dts: bcm2711: Enable GENET support for the RPi4

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/brcm,bcmgenet.txt |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dts         | 22 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2711.dtsi                | 18 +++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c    | 13 +++++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.h    |  1 +
 5 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel