Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ARM: qcom: add defconfig items and dts nodes

From: Brian Masney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 04:07:59 -0400

Here's a small patch series that adds support for the On Chip MEMory
(OCMEM) and msm8974 interconnect support to qcom_defconfig and to
qcom-msm8974.dtsi. The OCMEM driver is already in linux-next and it
looks like the interconnect support should be merged soon:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

I have some work in progress patches for the HDMI bridge that's found
on the Nexus 5 and this series adds the necessary driver to
qcom_defconfig.

Brian Masney (5):
  ARM: qcom_defconfig: add ocmem support
  ARM: qcom_defconfig: add msm8974 interconnect support
  ARM: qcom_defconfig: add anx78xx HDMI bridge support
  ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974: add ocmem node
  ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974: add interconnect nodes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8974.dtsi | 79 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/qcom_defconfig     |  5 ++
 2 files changed, 84 insertions(+)

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel