Subject: Re: [PATCH 23/25] crypto: niagara2 - switch to skcipher API

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:19:08 +0200

> Commit 7a7ffe65c8c5 ("crypto: skcipher - Add top-level skcipher interface")
> dated 20 august 2015 introduced the new skcipher API which is supposed to
> replace both blkcipher and ablkcipher. While all consumers of the API have
> been converted long ago, some producers of the ablkcipher remain, forcing
> us to keep the ablkcipher support routines alive, along with the matching
> code to expose [a]blkciphers via the skcipher API.
> 
> So switch this driver to the skcipher API, allowing us to finally drop the
> blkcipher code in the near future.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel