Subject: [PATCH v2 1/2] dt-bindings: pinctrl: rockchip: add rk3308 SoC support

From: Jianqun Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 08:25:22 +0800

Add rk3308 SoC support to rockchip pinctrl.

Reviewed-by: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jianqun Xu <[email-masked]>
---
changes since v1:
- Add Reviewed-by: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt
index 0919db294c17..2113cfaa26e6 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/rockchip,pinctrl.txt
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@ Required properties for iomux controller:
 		"rockchip,rk3188-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3188
 		"rockchip,rk3228-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3228
 		"rockchip,rk3288-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3288
+		"rockchip,rk3308-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3308
 		"rockchip,rk3328-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3328
 		"rockchip,rk3368-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3368
 		"rockchip,rk3399-pinctrl":  for Rockchip RK3399
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel