Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: at91: add Overkiz KIZBOX3 board

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:49:01 +0800

Hi Kamel,

Thank you for the patch! Yet something to improve:

[auto build test ERROR on robh/for-next]
[cannot apply to v5.4-rc3 next-20191011]
[if your patch is applied to the wrong git tree, please drop us a note to help
improve the system. BTW, we also suggest to use '--base' option to specify the
base tree in git format-patch, please see https://stackoverflow.com/a/37406982]

url:    https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Kamel-Bouhara/Add-new-Overkiz-Kizbox3-support/20191014-054232
base:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git for-next
config: arm-allmodconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc (GCC) 7.4.0
reproduce:
        wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        GCC_VERSION=7.4.0 make.cross ARCH=arm 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

>> Error: arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3_common.dtsi:155.1-5 Label or path rtc not found
   FATAL ERROR: Syntax error parsing input tree

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel