Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ARM/arm64: arm_pm_restart removal

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:51:41 +0200

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Hi Russell, ARM SoC maintainers,

here's the full set of patches that remove arm_pm_restart as discussed
earlier. There's some background on the series in this thread:

	https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

I also have a set of patches that build on top of this and try to add
something slightly more formal by adding a power/reset framework that
driver can register with. If we can get this series merged, I'll find
some time to refresh those patches and send out for review again.

Thierry

Guenter Roeck (6):
  ARM: prima2: Register with kernel restart handler
  ARM: xen: Register with kernel restart handler
  drivers: firmware: psci: Register with kernel restart handler
  ARM: Register with kernel restart handler
  ARM64: Remove arm_pm_restart()
  ARM: Remove arm_pm_restart()

 arch/arm/include/asm/system_misc.h   |  1 -
 arch/arm/kernel/reboot.c             |  6 +-----
 arch/arm/kernel/setup.c              | 20 ++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/rstc.c          | 11 +++++++++--
 arch/arm/xen/enlighten.c             | 12 ++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/system_misc.h |  2 --
 arch/arm64/kernel/process.c          |  7 +------
 drivers/firmware/psci/psci.c         | 12 ++++++++++--
 8 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel