Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 0/5] Add initial support for S32V234-EVB

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 06:17:28 -0700

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 03:48:22PM +0300, Stefan-Gabriel Mirea wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> NXP's S32V234[1] ("Treerunner") vision microprocessors are targeted for
> high-performance, computationally intensive vision and sensor fusion
> applications that require automotive safety levels. They include leading
> edge Camera Vision modules like APEX-2, ISP and GPU. The S32V234-EVB and
> S32V234-SBC boards are available for customer evaluation.
> 
> The following patch series introduces minimal enablement support for the
> NXP S32V234-EVB2[2] board, which leverages most of the SoC capabilities.
> Up to v2, this series also included the fsl_linflexuart driver, which has
> been included in Linux 5.4-rc1[3].
> 
> In the future, we aim to submit multiple drivers upstream, which can be
> found in the kernel of our Auto Linux BSP[4] ("ALB"), starting with basic
> pinmuxing, clock and uSDHC drivers.
> 
> For validation, you can use the U-Boot bootloader in the ALB[5], which we
> build and test with our patched version of the Linaro GCC 6.3.1 2017.05
> toolchain for ARM 64-bit, with sources available on [6].
> 
> Changes in v7:
> * Rebase the patch 'serial: fsl_linflexuart: Be consistent with the name'
>   on the tty-next branch in Greg's tty git tree.

I've taken patch 3 in my tty-next tree.  The others should probably go
through an arm-specific tree, right?

thanks,

greg k-h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel