Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] arm64: E0PD support

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:14:18 +0100

This series adds support for E0PD. We enable E0PD unconditionally where
present on systems where all the CPUs in the system support E0PD and
change to not enabling KPTI by default on systems where we have enabled
E0PD.

v3: Make E0PD a system wide feature.

Mark Brown (3):
      arm64: Factor out checks for KASLR in KPTI code into separate function
      arm64: Add initial support for E0PD
      arm64: Don't use KPTI where we have E0PD

 arch/arm64/Kconfig                     | 15 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpucaps.h       |  3 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/mmu.h           | 64 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable-hwdef.h |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/sysreg.h        |  1 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c         | 29 ++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 95 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel