Subject: [PATCH v2 00/25] PCI host resource consolidation

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:06:22 -0500

This started with just dma-ranges parsing consolidation, but has expanded
to converting all host drivers to use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
rather than devm_of_pci_get_host_bridge_resources(). This series moves
the DT 'dma-ranges' parsing into common helpers utilizing a resource list.
There's no (intended) functional change in this series though I'm also
working on a separate series now in dt/next to improve the handling of
'dma-ranges' and dma masks.

The last patch may need to wait if there's any new users of
devm_of_pci_get_host_bridge_resources.

Only versatile has been tested (on QEMU). The rest is compiled only. A git
branch is here[1].

Rob

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git pci-ranges-cleanup-v2

Rob Herring (25):
  resource: Add a resource_list_get_entry_of_type helper
  PCI: Export pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: aardvark: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: altera: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: dwc: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: faraday: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges
  PCI: iproc: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: mediatek: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: mobiveil: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: rockchip: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: rockchip: Drop storing driver private outbound resource data
  PCI: v3-semi: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: xgene: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: xilinx: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: xilinx-nwl: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: versatile: Use pci_parse_request_of_pci_ranges()
  PCI: versatile: Remove usage of PHYS_OFFSET
  PCI: versatile: Enable COMPILE_TEST
  PCI: of: Add inbound resource parsing to helpers
  PCI: ftpci100: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: v3-semi: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: xgene: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: iproc: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: rcar: Use inbound resources for setup
  PCI: Make devm_of_pci_get_host_bridge_resources() static

 drivers/pci/controller/Kconfig                |  2 +-
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c | 29 ++----
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-aardvark.c         | 60 +------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-ftpci100.c         | 78 +++++-----------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-host-common.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-v3-semi.c          | 74 +++++----------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-versatile.c        | 70 +++------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-xgene.c            | 72 +++++----------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-altera.c          | 41 +--------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-cadence-host.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-iproc-platform.c  |  9 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-iproc.c           | 81 ++++-------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mediatek.c        | 43 +++------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mobiveil.c        | 27 ++----
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rcar.c            | 48 ++++------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rockchip-host.c   | 89 +++++++------------
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rockchip.h        |  5 --
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-xilinx-nwl.c      | 21 ++---
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-xilinx.c          | 18 +---
 drivers/pci/of.c                              | 51 +++++++++--
 drivers/pci/pci.h                             | 13 ---
 include/linux/pci.h                           |  2 +
 include/linux/resource_ext.h                  | 12 +++
 23 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 596 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel