Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.4

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:18:52 +0800

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 95993238b29b3f0f9a5eb9db84e0e38e5bfe76d8:

  ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_DRM_MSM (2019-10-14 21:27:47 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.4:
 - Re-enable SNVS power key for imx6q-logicpd board which was accidentally
   disabled by a SoC level change.
 - Fix I2C switches on vf610-zii-scu4-aib board by specifying property
   i2c-mux-idle-disconnect.
 - A fix on imx-scu API that reads UID from firmware to avoid kernel NULL
   pointer dump.
 - A series from Anson to correct i.MX7 GPT and i.MX8 USDHC IPG clock.
 - A fix on DRM_MSM Kconfig regression on i.MX5 by adding the option
   explicitly into imx_v6_v7_defconfig.
 - Fix ARM regulator states issue for zii-ultra board, which is impacting
   stability of the board.
 - A correction on CPU core idle state name for LayerScape LX2160A SoC.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6q-logicpd: Re-Enable SNVS power key

Andrey Smirnov (1):
      ARM: dts: vf610-zii-scu4-aib: Specify 'i2c-mux-idle-disconnect'

Anson Huang (5):
      soc: imx: imx-scu: Getting UID from SCU should have response
      ARM: dts: imx7s: Correct GPT's ipg clock source
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Use correct clock for usdhc's ipg clk

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_DRM_MSM

Lucas Stach (1):
      arm64: dts: zii-ultra: fix ARM regulator states

Ran Wang (1):
      arm64: dts: lx2160a: Correct CPU core idle state name

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6-logicpd-som.dtsi            |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s.dtsi                       |  8 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-scu4-aib.dts           |  2 ++
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig               |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a.dtsi     | 36 +++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi          |  6 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi          |  6 ++--
 .../arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-zii-ultra.dtsi |  4 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi          |  4 +--
 drivers/soc/imx/soc-imx-scu.c                      |  2 +-
 10 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel