Subject: [PATCH 0/7] towards QE support on ARM

From: Rasmus Villemoes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:52:27 +0200

There have been several attempts in the past few years to allow
building the QUICC engine drivers for platforms other than PPC. This
is (the beginning of) yet another attempt. I hope I can get someone to
pick up these relatively trivial patches (I _think_ they shouldn't
change functionality at all), and then I'll continue slowly working
towards removing the PPC32 dependency for CONFIG_QUICC_ENGINE.

Tested on an MPC8309-derived board.

Rasmus Villemoes (7):
  soc: fsl: qe: remove space-before-tab
  soc: fsl: qe: drop volatile qualifier of struct qe_ic::regs
  soc: fsl: qe: avoid ppc-specific io accessors
  soc: fsl: qe: replace spin_event_timeout by readx_poll_timeout_atomic
  serial: make SERIAL_QE depend on PPC32
  serial: ucc_uart.c: explicitly include asm/cpm.h
  soc/fsl/qe/qe.h: remove include of asm/cpm.h

 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/gpio.c     | 30 ++++++++--------
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe.c       | 44 +++++++++++------------
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe_ic.c    |  8 ++---
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe_ic.h    |  2 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe_io.c    | 40 ++++++++++-----------
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/qe_tdm.c   |  8 ++---
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/ucc.c      | 12 +++----
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/ucc_fast.c | 66 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/ucc_slow.c | 38 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/soc/fsl/qe/usb.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig    |  1 +
 drivers/tty/serial/ucc_uart.c |  1 +
 include/soc/fsl/qe/qe.h       |  1 -
 13 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel