Subject: [PATCH RESEND 0/2] Add Kizboxmini boards support

From: Kamel Bouhara <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:03:02 +0200

Add support for the Overkiz's SAM9G25 based boards and document them.

Kamel Bouhara (2):
  dt-bindings: arm: at91: Document Kizboxmini boards binding
  ARM: dts: at91: add a common kizboxmini dtsi file

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml   |  14 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini-mb.dts      |  38 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini-rd.dts      |  54 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini_common.dtsi | 166 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 274 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini-mb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini-rd.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini_common.dtsi

--
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel