Subject: [PATCH 00/46] ARM: pxa: towards multiplatform support

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 17:40:52 +0200

Hi PXA maintainers,

I'm in the process of getting the old ARM platforms to all build
in a single kernel. The largest part of that work is changing all
the device drivers to no longer require mach/*.h header files.

This series does it for arch/pxa/.

As with the omap1 and s3c24xx series I sent before, I don't
expect this all to be correct in the first version, though
a lot of the patches are fairly simple and I did exhaustive
compile-time testing on them.

Please test if you have the hardware, or review!

     Arnd

Bcc: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Bcc: [email-masked]
Bcc: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Brian Norris <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Daniel Thompson <[email-masked]>
Bcc: David Woodhouse <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Dmitry Torokhov <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Dominik Brodowski <[email-masked]>
Bcc: [email-masked]
Bcc: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Guenter Roeck <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Jacek Anaszewski <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Jens Axboe <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Jingoo Han <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Lubomir Rintel <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Marek Vasut <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Michael Turquette <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Paul Parsons <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Philipp Zabel <[email-masked]>
Bcc: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Richard Weinberger <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Sebastian Reichel <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Sergey Lapin <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Tomas Cech <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Ulf Hansson <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Vignesh Raghavendra <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Viresh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Bcc: Wim Van Sebroeck <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Arnd Bergmann (46):
  ARM: pxa: split mach/generic.h
  ARM: pxa: make mainstone.h private
  ARM: pxa: make mach/regs-uart.h private
  ARM: pxa: remove mach/dma.h
  ARM: pxa: split up mach/hardware.h
  ARM: pxa: stop using mach/bitfield.h
  ARM: pxa: move mach/sound.h to linux/platform_data/
  ARM: pxa: move regs-lcd.h into driver
  watchdog: sa1100: use platform device registration
  ARM: pxa: pxa2xx-ac97-lib: use IRQ resource
  ARM: pxa: cmx270: use platform device for nand
  ARM: pxa: make addr-map.h header local
  ARM: pxa: move pcmcia board data into mach-pxa
  ARM: pxa: use pdev resource for palmld mmio
  ARM: pxa: maybe fix gpio lookup tables
  ARM: pxa: tosa: use gpio descriptor for audio
  ARM: pxa: poodle: use platform data for poodle asoc driver
  ARM: pxa: corgi: use gpio descriptors for audio
  ARM: pxa: hx4700: use gpio descriptors for audio
  ARM: pxa: lubbock: pass udc irqs as resource
  ARM: pxa: spitz: use gpio descriptors for audio
  ARM: pxa: eseries: use gpio lookup for audio
  ARM: pxa: z2: use gpio lookup for audio device
  ARM: pxa: magician: use platform driver for audio
  ARM: pxa: mainstone-wm97xx: use gpio lookup table
  ARM: pxa: zylonite: use gpio lookup instead mfp header
  input: touchscreen: mainstone: fix pxa2xx+pxa3xx configuration
  input: touchscreen: mainstone: sync with zylonite driver
  Input: touchscreen: use wrapper for pxa2xx ac97 registers
  SoC: pxa: use pdev resource for FIFO regs
  ASoC: pxa: ac97: use normal MMIO accessors
  ASoC: pxa: i2s: use normal MMIO accessors
  ARM: pxa: pcmcia: move smemc configuration back to arch
  ARM: pxa: remove get_clk_frequency_khz()
  cpufreq: pxa3: move clk register access to clk driver
  ARM: pxa: move smemc register access from clk to platform
  ARM: pxa: move clk register definitions to driver
  video: backlight: tosa: use gpio lookup table
  power: tosa: simplify probe function
  ARM: pxa: tosa: use gpio lookup for battery
  ARM: pxa: move it8152 PCI support into machine
  ARM: pxa: remove unused mach/bitfield.h
  ARM: pxa: pci-it8152: add platform checks
  ARM: mmp: remove tavorevb board support
  ARM: mmp: rename pxa_register_device
  ARM: pxa: move plat-pxa to drivers/soc/

 arch/arm/Kconfig                              |   9 -
 arch/arm/Makefile                             |   1 -
 arch/arm/common/Makefile                      |   1 -
 arch/arm/common/locomo.c                      |   1 -
 arch/arm/common/sa1111.c                      |   5 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/sa1111.h        |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/Kconfig                     |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/Makefile                    |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/devices.c                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/devices.h                   |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/mfp.h                       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/mmp2.h                      |  48 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa168.h                    |  60 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa910.h                    |  38 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/tavorevb.c                  | 113 -----------
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/ttc_dkb.c                   |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/Kconfig                     |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/Makefile                    |  22 +-
 .../mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/addr-map.h    |   0
 .../arm/mach-pxa/balloon3-pcmcia.c            |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c                  |   4 +-
 .../mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/balloon3.h    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x270.c                   |  25 +++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx-pci.c               |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx.c                   |   7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c                   |  12 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/cm_x255-pcmcia.c             |   2 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/cm_x270-pcmcia.c             |   2 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/cm_x2xx-pcmcia.c             |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-evalboard.c         |   1 -
 .../arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pcmcia.c             |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa270-income.c     |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa270.c            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa300.c            |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa320.c            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa3xx.c            |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi.c                     |  23 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/corgi.h  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi_pm.c                  |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/csb726.c                    |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/devices.c                   |  15 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/e740-pcmcia.c                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/em-x270.c                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/eseries.c                   |  34 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/ezx.c                       |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/generic.c                   |  78 ++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/generic.h                   |   9 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/gumstix.c                   |   1 -
 .../arm/mach-pxa/hx4700-pcmcia.c              |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c                    |  18 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/hx4700.h |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/idp.c                       |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/bitfield.h     | 114 -----------
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/dma.h          |  17 --
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/generic.h      |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/mfp.h          |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa-regs.h     |  52 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa2xx-regs.h  |  47 +----
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa3xx-regs.h  |  71 +------
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/regs-ost.h     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/reset.h        |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/tosa.h         |  15 --
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/irq.c                       |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/littleton.c                 |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c                    |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lubbock.c                   |  15 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/lubbock.h |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c                  |  54 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mainstone.c                 |  15 +-
 .../mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/mainstone.h   |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mfp-pxa2xx.c                |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mfp-pxa2xx.h                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mfp-pxa3xx.c                |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mfp-pxa3xx.h                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mioa701.c                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/mxm8x10.c                   |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palm27x.c                   |   2 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/palmld-pcmcia.c              |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmld.c                    |  23 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmld.h |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmt5.c                    |  11 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/palmtc-pcmcia.c              |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtc.c                    |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmtc.h |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmte2.c                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtreo.c                  |   2 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/palmtx-pcmcia.c              |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtx.c                    |  13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmtx.h |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmz72.c                   |   2 +-
 .../it8152.c => mach-pxa/pci-it8152.c}        |  25 ++-
 .../it8152.h => mach-pxa/pci-it8152.h}        |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pcm990-baseboard.c          |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/poodle.c                    |  31 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/poodle.h |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa-regs.h                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa25x.c                    |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa25x.h                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x-udc.h                |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x.c                    |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x.h                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa2xx.c                    |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa300.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa320.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx-ulpi.c               |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.c                    |  11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.h                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa930.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/regs-rtc.h                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/regs-u2d.h                  |   2 -
 .../mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/regs-uart.h   |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/reset.c                     |   3 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/sleep.S                     |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/smemc.c                     |  11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c                     |  33 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/spitz.h  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz_pm.c                  |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/standby.S                   |   1 -
 .../arm/mach-pxa/stargate2-pcmcia.c           |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/tosa.c                      |  63 +++++-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/trizeps4-pcmcia.c            |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/trizeps4.c                  |   4 +-
 .../mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/trizeps4.h    |   3 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/viper-pcmcia.c               |   6 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/viper-pcmcia.h               |   0
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper.c                     |   8 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/vpac270-pcmcia.c             |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/vpac270.c                   |   4 +-
 .../arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/vpac270.h |   0
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/xcep.c                      |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/z2.c                        |  11 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c                      |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite.c                  |  34 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite.h                  |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite_pxa300.c           |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite_pxa320.c           |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/generic.c                |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/reset.h     |   1 -
 drivers/ata/pata_palmld.c                     |   3 +-
 drivers/clk/pxa/clk-pxa.c                     |   8 +-
 drivers/clk/pxa/clk-pxa.h                     |   9 +-
 drivers/clk/pxa/clk-pxa25x.c                  |  46 ++---
 drivers/clk/pxa/clk-pxa27x.c                  |  68 +++----
 drivers/clk/pxa/clk-pxa3xx.c                  | 139 +++++++++++--
 drivers/cpufreq/pxa2xx-cpufreq.c              |   6 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/pxa3xx-cpufreq.c              |  65 +++---
 drivers/input/mouse/pxa930_trkball.c          |   1 -
 drivers/input/touchscreen/Kconfig             |   2 +
 drivers/input/touchscreen/mainstone-wm97xx.c  | 123 ++++++------
 drivers/input/touchscreen/zylonite-wm97xx.c   |  34 ++--
 drivers/leds/leds-locomo.c                    |   1 -
 drivers/mmc/host/pxamci.c                     |   2 +-
 drivers/mtd/maps/pxa2xx-flash.c               |   2 -
 drivers/mtd/nand/raw/cmx270_nand.c            |  89 +++------
 drivers/pcmcia/Makefile                       |  16 --
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_base.c                  |  48 ++---
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c               |   3 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/sa1111_generic.c               |   1 -
 drivers/pcmcia/sa1111_lubbock.c               |   1 -
 drivers/pcmcia/soc_common.c                   |   2 -
 drivers/pcmcia/soc_common.h                   | 120 +----------
 drivers/power/supply/tosa_battery.c           | 189 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/rtc/rtc-pxa.c                         |   2 -
 drivers/soc/Kconfig                           |   1 +
 drivers/soc/Makefile                          |   1 +
 .../arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/Kconfig  |   5 +-
 .../arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/Makefile |   4 -
 {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/mfp.c  |   2 +-
 {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/ssp.c  |   0
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/pxa25x_udc.c           |  37 ++--
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/pxa25x_udc.h           |   7 +-
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-pxa27x.c                |   3 +-
 drivers/video/backlight/tosa_bl.c             |  10 +-
 drivers/video/backlight/tosa_bl.h             |   8 +
 drivers/video/backlight/tosa_lcd.c            |  28 ++-
 .../video/fbdev/pxa3xx-regs.h                 |  24 +--
 drivers/video/fbdev/pxafb.c                   |   4 +-
 drivers/watchdog/sa1100_wdt.c                 |  88 +++++---
 include/linux/clk/pxa.h                       |  16 ++
 include/linux/platform_data/asoc-poodle.h     |  16 ++
 .../linux/platform_data/asoc-pxa.h            |   4 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/video-pxafb.h     |  22 +-
 .../hardware.h => include/linux/soc/pxa/cpu.h |  61 +-----
 .../plat => include/linux/soc/pxa}/mfp.h      |   6 +-
 include/linux/soc/pxa/smemc.h                 |  13 ++
 include/pcmcia/soc_common.h                   | 125 ++++++++++++
 include/sound/pxa2xx-lib.h                    |   4 +
 sound/arm/pxa2xx-ac97-lib.c                   | 145 +++++++++-----
 .../arm/pxa2xx-ac97-regs.h                    |  42 ++--
 sound/arm/pxa2xx-ac97.c                       |   3 +-
 sound/soc/pxa/corgi.c                         |  42 ++--
 sound/soc/pxa/e740_wm9705.c                   |  37 ++--
 sound/soc/pxa/e750_wm9705.c                   |  33 ++-
 sound/soc/pxa/e800_wm9712.c                   |  33 ++-
 sound/soc/pxa/em-x270.c                       |   2 +-
 sound/soc/pxa/hx4700.c                        |  34 ++--
 sound/soc/pxa/magician.c                      | 141 ++++---------
 sound/soc/pxa/mioa701_wm9713.c                |   2 +-
 sound/soc/pxa/palm27x.c                       |   2 +-
 sound/soc/pxa/poodle.c                        |  51 ++---
 sound/soc/pxa/pxa2xx-ac97.c                   |  24 ++-
 sound/soc/pxa/pxa2xx-i2s.c                    | 112 ++++++-----
 sound/soc/pxa/spitz.c                         |  58 +++---
 sound/soc/pxa/tosa.c                          |  18 +-
 sound/soc/pxa/z2.c                            |   8 +-
 205 files changed, 1916 insertions(+), 1795 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-mmp/tavorevb.c
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/addr-map.h (100%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_balloon3.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/balloon3.h (99%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_cm_x255.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm_x255-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_cm_x270.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm_x270-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_cm_x2xx.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm_x2xx-pcmcia.c (96%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_colibri.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pcmcia.c (99%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/corgi.h (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_e740.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/e740-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_hx4700.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/hx4700.h (99%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/bitfield.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/dma.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/generic.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa-regs.h
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/lubbock.h (97%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/mainstone.h (99%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_palmld.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmld-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmld.h (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_palmtc.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtc-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmtc.h (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_palmtx.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtx-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/palmtx.h (98%)
 rename arch/arm/{common/it8152.c => mach-pxa/pci-it8152.c} (95%)
 rename arch/arm/{include/asm/hardware/it8152.h => mach-pxa/pci-it8152.h} (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/poodle.h (97%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa-regs.h
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/regs-uart.h (99%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/spitz.h (99%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_stargate2.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/stargate2-pcmcia.c (99%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_trizeps4.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/trizeps4-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/trizeps4.h (98%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_viper.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper-pcmcia.c (97%)
 rename include/linux/platform_data/pcmcia-pxa2xx_viper.h => arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper-pcmcia.h (100%)
 rename drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_vpac270.c => arch/arm/mach-pxa/vpac270-pcmcia.c (98%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/{include/mach => }/vpac270.h (100%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/Kconfig (83%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/Makefile (51%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/mfp.c (99%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-pxa => drivers/soc/pxa}/ssp.c (100%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/backlight/tosa_bl.h
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/regs-lcd.h => drivers/video/fbdev/pxa3xx-regs.h (90%)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/clk/pxa.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/asoc-poodle.h
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/audio.h => include/linux/platform_data/asoc-pxa.h (93%)
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/hardware.h => include/linux/soc/pxa/cpu.h (75%)
 rename {arch/arm/plat-pxa/include/plat => include/linux/soc/pxa}/mfp.h (98%)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/soc/pxa/smemc.h
 create mode 100644 include/pcmcia/soc_common.h
 rename arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/regs-ac97.h => sound/arm/pxa2xx-ac97-regs.h (71%)

-- 
2.20.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel