Subject: [PATCH 0/5] arm64: dts: meson: new fixes following YAML bindings schemas conversion

From: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:28:59 +0200

This is the first set of DT fixes following the first YAML bindings conversion
at [1], [2], [3] and [4] and v5.4-rc1 bindings changes.

These are only cosmetic changes, and should not break drivers implementation
following the bindings.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11202077/
[2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11202183/
[3] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11202207/
[4] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11202265/

Neil Armstrong (5):
  arm64: dts: meson-g12a: fix gpu irq order
  arm64: dts: meson-gxm: fix gpu irq order
  arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: add missing amlogic,s922x compatible
  arm64: dts: meson-gx: cec node should be disabled by default
  arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix i2c compatible

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi    | 6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi            | 9 +++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm.dtsi           | 6 +++---
 4 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel