Subject: [GIT PULL 4/5] ARM: dts: exynos: Stuff for v5.5

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 20:04:51 +0200

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-dt-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to d60d0cff4ab01255b25375425745c3cff69558ad:

  ARM: dts: s3c64xx: Fix init order of clock providers (2019-10-08 22:45:20 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DTS ARM changes for v5.5

1. Add ARM architected timers on Exynos5 for KVM-based virtualization,
2. Extend chip identification needed for future Adaptive Supply Voltage,
3. Add audio support to Arndale board,
4. Fix init order of clock providers on s3c64xx,
5. A lot of cleanups and adjustments of DTS with DT schema.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (8):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Rename Multi Core Timer node to "timer"
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove MCT subnode for interrupt map on Exynos4210
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove MCT subnode for interrupt map on Exynos4412
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove MCT subnode for interrupt map on Exynos5250
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove MCT subnode for interrupt map on Exynos54xx
      ARM: dts: exynos: Use defines for MCT interrupt GIC SPI/PPI specifier
      ARM: dts: exynos: Rename power domain nodes to "power-domain" in Exynos4
      ARM: dts: exynos: Rename SysRAM node to "sram"

Lihua Yao (1):
      ARM: dts: s3c64xx: Fix init order of clock providers

Maciej Falkowski (2):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove obsolete IRQ lines on Exynos3250
      ARM: dts: exynos: Split phandle in dmas property

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add support ARM architected timers on Exynos5

Sylwester Nawrocki (3):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add "syscon" compatible string to chipid node on Exynos5
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add samsung,asv-bin property to Odroid XU3 Lite
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add audio support (WM1811 CODEC boards) to Arndale board

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250.dtsi               | 13 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi                  | 14 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210.dtsi               | 27 +++++----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi               | 25 +++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5.dtsi                  |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dts        | 27 ++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi               | 41 ++++++++--------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260.dtsi               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410.dtsi               |  6 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-peach-pit.dts      |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi               | 14 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu3-lite.dts |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos54xx.dtsi               | 46 ++++++++++++-------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5800-peach-pi.dts       |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/s3c6410-mini6410.dts          |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/s3c6410-smdk6410.dts          |  4 +++
 16 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 113 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel