Subject: [PATCH 1/6] drm/kirin: Use DRM_GEM_CMA_VMAP_DRIVER_OPS

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:45:45 -0500

drm_gem_cma_dumb_create_internal() is not supposed to be used for
.dumb_create directly. drm_gem_cma_dumb_create() should be used instead.
If we do that, we might as well convert over to using
DRM_GEM_CMA_VMAP_DRIVER_OPS instead.

Cc: Xinliang Liu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rongrong Zou <[email-masked]>
Cc: Xinwei Kong <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chen Feng <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Airlie <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniel Vetter <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c | 11 +----------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 10 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c
index 73cd28a6ea07..490537a1d035 100644
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/kirin/kirin_drm_ade.c
@@ -941,16 +941,7 @@ DEFINE_DRM_GEM_CMA_FOPS(ade_fops);
 static struct drm_driver ade_driver = {
 	.driver_features = DRIVER_GEM | DRIVER_MODESET | DRIVER_ATOMIC,
 	.fops = &ade_fops,
-	.gem_free_object_unlocked = drm_gem_cma_free_object,
-	.gem_vm_ops = &drm_gem_cma_vm_ops,
-	.dumb_create = drm_gem_cma_dumb_create_internal,
-	.prime_handle_to_fd	= drm_gem_prime_handle_to_fd,
-	.prime_fd_to_handle	= drm_gem_prime_fd_to_handle,
-	.gem_prime_get_sg_table = drm_gem_cma_prime_get_sg_table,
-	.gem_prime_import_sg_table = drm_gem_cma_prime_import_sg_table,
-	.gem_prime_vmap = drm_gem_cma_prime_vmap,
-	.gem_prime_vunmap = drm_gem_cma_prime_vunmap,
-	.gem_prime_mmap = drm_gem_cma_prime_mmap,
+	DRM_GEM_CMA_VMAP_DRIVER_OPS,
 
 	.name = "kirin",
 	.desc = "Hisilicon Kirin620 SoC DRM Driver",
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel